|Free agent – No. 9|
|High school||Timber Creek|
|Born:||January 7, 1997 (age 22)|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight||235 lb (107 kg)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Patrick committed to Florida State over offers from Ohio State, Alabama, Texas A&M, and Arizona, among others. Patrick spent the 2015 and 2016 seasons as the backup to Dalvin Cook. In 2017, Patrick shared carries with freshman Cam Akers. In 2017, Patrick had 118 rushing attempts for 638 yards and 6 touchdowns, averaging 5.8 yards per rush with his season long being 68 yards. During a game against Louisville during the 2017 season, Patrick suffered an injury to his knee. He would return later in the season to play Clemson. On January 10, 2018, Patrick announced he would return for his senior season at FSU and not declare early for the 2018 NFL Draft. Patrick played high school football at Timber Creek High School in Orlando, Florida. His younger brother Peter Hayes received scholarship offers from FSU and Ohio State in 2014 while still in the eighth grade.
- "Jacques Patrick NCAA FB Stats - Season & Career Statistics". www.foxsports.com. Retrieved May 17, 2018.
- "Jacques Patrick Recruit Interests". 247sports.com. Retrieved May 17, 2018.
- "Jacques Patrick". ESPN.com. Retrieved May 17, 2018.
- "Florida State loses starting running back Jacques Patrick to a knee injury". Tallahassee Democrat. Retrieved May 17, 2018.
- "Florida State RB Jacques Patrick back earlier than expected". USA TODAY. Retrieved May 17, 2018.
- Deen, Safid. "FSU's Jacques Patrick returning to school for senior season". OrlandoSentinel.com. Retrieved May 17, 2018.
- Recruiting, Chris Hays | Florida. "FSU, Ohio State offer 8th-grade brother of Jacques Patrick". OrlandoSentinel.com. Retrieved May 17, 2018.