- Phelps, W. (1839). The history and antiquities of Somersetshire. London: J.B. Nichols & Son.
- Britton, J. (1836). Cathedral Antiquities: Wells, Exeter, and Worcester. London: M. A. Nattali.
- Camp, J.M.F. (1814). A concise history of the Cathedral Church of Saint Andrew, in Wells. Shepton Mallet: W.J. Quartley.
- Page, William, ed. (1911). "Colleges: The cathedral of Wells". A History of the County of Somerset: Volume 2. London: Victoria County History. pp. 162–169 – via British History Online.
- "Deans of Wells Cathedral" (DOC). Wells Cathedral. September 2010. Retrieved 20 March 2017.
|This article about a Church of England dean is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|