|Born||January 3, 1966|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Itsuki Yamazaki|
|Billed height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Billed weight||62 kg (137 lb)|
|Trained by||AJW Dojo|
Itzuki Yamazaki (���崎五紀, Yamazaki Itzuki, born January 3, 1966) is a retired Japanese professional wrestler who is best known as one of the tag team Jumping Bomb Angels with Noriyo Tateno. She worked with All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling, World Wrestling Federation, World Championship Wrestling, and Japanese Women's Pro until she retired in the end of 1991.
Professional wrestling career
All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling
Yamazaki competed in All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling in the 1980s. On February 28, 1984, she defeated Noriyo Tateno to win the AJW Championship. The title was vacated approximately one year later on February 25, 1985.
The Jumping Bomb Angels
Yamazaki teamed with Noriyo Tateno to form a tag team that initially competed in Japan. On January 5, 1986, The Angels defeated Bull Nakano and Condor Saito to win the vacant WWWA World Tag Team Championship. Then on March 20, 1986, The Crush Gals (Lioness Asuka and Chigusa Nagayo) defeated The Angels to capture the WWWA Tag Team titles.
The Angels entered the World Wrestling Federation in mid-1987 known as "The Jumping Bomb Angels". At the first ever Survivor Series, The Jumping Bomb Angels were the sole survivors in a women's Survivor Series match. During the match, they received large cheers from the audience and praise from commentators Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse Ventura especially after they dropkicked Jimmy Hart off the turnbuckle at the match's climax. On January 24, 1988 at the inaugural Royal Rumble, they beat The Glamour Girls (Leilani Kai and Judy Martin) in a two-out-of-three falls match to win the WWF Women's Tag Team Championship. The Angels would reign for 136 days until June 8, 1988 when The Glamour Girls defeated The Angels to recapture the WWF Women's Tag Team Championship.
Championships and accomplishments
- All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling
- World Wrestling Federation
- Kreikenbohm, Philip. "Titles « Itsuki Yamazaki « Wrestlers Database « CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database".
- "World Women's Wrestling Association World Tag Team Title". Wrestling-Titles. Retrieved January 24, 2012.
- Shields, Brian; Sullivan, Kevin (2009). WWE Encyclopedia. DK. p. 164. ISBN 978-0-7566-4190-0.
- "Full Event Results – Royal Rumble 1988". WWE. Retrieved January 24, 2012.
- "World Wrestling Federation World Women's Tag Team Title". Wrestling-Titles. Retrieved January 24, 2012.
- Takako Inoue at AmyAction.com.
- TFTT Exclusive With The Jumping Bomb Angel Itzuki Yamazaki
- "WWWA World Tag Team Title (Japan)".
- "All Japan Title".
- Kreikenbohm, Philip. "WWF World Women's Tag Team Championship « Titles Database « CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database".