|It Happened Out West|
|Directed by||Howard Bretherton|
|Produced by||Sol Lesser|
|Screenplay by||Earle Snell|
|Story by||Harold Bell Wright|
|Edited by||Harry Hilton|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
It Happened Out West is a 1937 American Western film directed by Howard Bretherton and written by Earle Snell and John Roberts. The film stars Paul Kelly, Judith Allen, Johnny Arthur, LeRoy Mason, Lew Kelly, and Russell Hicks. The film was released on May 2, 1937, by 20th Century Fox.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- Paul Kelly as Richard P. 'Dick' Howe
- Judith Allen as Ann Martin
- Johnny Arthur as Professor Thad Crookshank
- LeRoy Mason as Bert Travis
- Lew Kelly as Diner Counterman
- Russell Hicks as Cooley
- Henry Otho as Henchman Hank
- Ted Adams as Henchman Tex
- Reginald Barlow as Middleton
- Steve Clemente as Pedro
- Nina Campana as Maria
- Ed Brady as Sheriff (uncredited)
- Ben Corbett as Gimpy (uncredited)
- Henry Hall as Man Who Points Out Cafe (uncredited)
- Archie Ricks as Red (uncredited)
- Bob Woodward as Tom Roberts (uncredited)
- "It Happened Out West (1937) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-03.
- Nugent, Frank S. (1937-06-07). "Movie Review - It Happened Out West - THE SCREEN; Gigli's Screen Debut, "Forever Yours" at the 55th Street-"It Happened Out West" at the Central". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-03.
- "It Happened Out West". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-03.