|It's a Cop|
|Directed by||Maclean Rogers|
|Produced by||Herbert Wilcox|
|Written by||Bert Lee |
John Paddy Carstairs
|Starring||Sydney Howard |
|Distributed by||United Artists|
It's a Cop is a 1934 British comedy film directed by Maclean Rogers and starring Sydney Howard, Chili Bouchier and Garry Marsh. It was made at Elstree Studios. An incompetent police constable gets a lucky break and catches some thieves, earning promotion to sergeant.
- Sydney Howard as PC Robert Spry
- Chili Bouchier as Babette
- Donald Calthrop as Charles Murray
- Garry Marsh as James Risden
- Annie Esmond as Mrs. Spry
- Cyril Smith as Lewis
- John Turnbull as Inspector Gray
- Ronald Simpson as Bates
- Wood p.78
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
|This article related to a British comedy film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|