|Member of the National Assembly|
for Haute-Loire's 1st constituency
|Assumed office |
21 June 2017
|Preceded by||Laurent Wauquiez|
|Born||20 January 1962|
Le Puy-en-Velay, France
|Political party||The Republicans|
Isabelle Valentin (born 20 January 1962 in Le Puy-en-Velay) is a French agricultural worker and politician of the Republicans who has been serving as a member of the National Assembly since 28 June 2017, representing the 1st constituency of Haute-Loire.
In parliament, Valentin has been a member of the Committee on Social Affairs.
- "Mme Isabelle Valentin" (in French). French National Assembly official website. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- "Haute-Loire (43) – 1ère circonscription : Résultats de la circonscription au 2d tour". elections.interieur.gouv.fr (in French). Ministry of the Interior. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- "Législatives 2017. Isabelle Valentin (LR) élue députée de la 1ère circonscription de Haute-Loire" (in French). France 3 Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes. 18 June 2017. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- "Législatives : qui est Isabelle Valentin, la nouvelle députée LR de la 1re circonscription de Haute-Loire ?" (in French). France Bleu. 18 June 2017. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- Isabelle Valentin National Assembly
- Virginie Le Guay (16 November 2017),  Paris Match.
|This article about a French politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|