|Look up investment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Investment is time, energy, or matter spent in the hope of future benefits actualized within a specified date or time frame.
Investment may also refer to:
- Fixed investment, investment in physical assets such as machinery, land, buildings, installations, vehicles, or technology
- Inventory investment, the accumulation of unsold goods
- Investment casting, an industrial process based on and also called lost-wax casting, one of the oldest known metal-forming techniques
- Investment (macroeconomics)
- Investment (military), the military tactic of surrounding an enemy fort (or town) with armed forces to prevent entry or escape
- Investment (film), a 2013 Marathi film
- Invest (meteorology), a designated area of disturbed weather that is being monitored for tropical cyclone development
- Cathexis, also known as investment, a psychoanalytic term describing an investment of libido
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Investment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.