|Look up investigator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Investigator may refer to:
Government and law
- Detective, a person who investigates crimes, can be a rank and job in a police department, state or federal employee, or a civilian called a private detective
- Inspector, a police rank in many countries
Science and academia
- Clinical investigator, an investigator involved in a clinical trial
- New investigator, a designation for less experienced researchers
- Principal investigator, a researcher in a research project
- Private investigator, a person who does not work for the police or government, but who undertakes investigations as a subcontractor
- Ghost hunter or other paranormal investigator
- Psychic detective, a person who investigates crimes by using purported psychic abilities
- In Mormon missionary terminology, an investigator refers to someone who is investigating the LDS Church. Generally, a non-member who is taking the missionary discussions.
- Investigator (magazine), journal of the Geelong Historical Society
- The Investigator, a 1954 Canadian radio play
- The Investigator (TV pilot), a 1973 British TV pilot
- HMS Investigator, name of ships in the Royal Navy
- RV Investigator, Australian research vessel built in 2013
- Investigator Group, archipelago in South Australia
- Investigator Marine Park, a marine protected area in South Australia
- Investigator Strait, a strait in South Australia
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Investigator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.