The International Academy of the History of Science (French: Académie Internationale d'Histoire des Sciences) is a membership organization for historians of science. The academy was founded on 17 August 1928 at the Congress of Historical Science by Aldo Mieli, Abel Rey, George Sarton, Henry E. Sigerist, Charles Singer, Karl Sudhoff, and Lynn Thorndike.
- Archives internationales d'histoire des sciences (formerly Archeion)
- European Society for the History of Science
- History of Science Society
- International Congress of Historical Sciences
- International Committee of Historical Sciences
- International Commission on the History of Mathematics
|This article about a scientific organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|