|Drivers||Varied from event to event|
|Last Drivers' champion||Andreas Mikkelsen|
|Last Makes' champion||Škoda|
The Intercontinental Rally Challenge was an FIA-sanctioned rallying series organised by SRW Events and Eurosport Events, and aimed to "give new opportunities to young or amateur rally drivers competing in recognised regional and international rallies, while offering organisers an innovative TV format concept, created by Eurosport." The series focused on Group N and Group A spec cars up to 2000 cc, including Super 2000, R4, R2 and R3.
The series began in 2006 under the name International Rally Challenge, adopting the name, Intercontinental Rally Challenge in 2007. The 2012 season was the final season of the series: from 2013, the series promoter Eurosport Events was awarded responsibility for organising the rival European Rally Championship by the FIA, and the two competing series were effectively merged.
|Season||Champion driver||Co-driver||Car||Champion manufacturer||IRC 2WD Cup||2WD Champion manufacturer|
|2006||Giandomenico Basso||Mitia Dotta||Fiat Punto Abarth S2000||FIAT||−||−|
|2007||Enrique García-Ojeda||Jordi Barrabés||Peugeot 207 S2000||Peugeot||−||−|
|2008||Nicolas Vouilloz||Nicolas Klinger||Peugeot 207 S2000||Peugeot||Marco Cavigioli||Peugeot|
|2009||Kris Meeke||Paul Nagle||Peugeot 207 S2000||Peugeot||Denis Millet||Peugeot|
|2010||Juho Hänninen||Mikko Markkula||Škoda Fabia S2000||Škoda||Harry Hunt||Peugeot|
|2011||Andreas Mikkelsen||Ola Fløene||Škoda Fabia S2000||Škoda||Jean-Michel Raoux||Honda|
|2012||Andreas Mikkelsen||Ola Fløene||Škoda Fabia S2000||Škoda||Harry Hunt||Renault|
- "Manufacturers". Intercontinental Rally Challenge. Archived from the original on 13 July 2011. Retrieved 20 June 2011.
- David Evans (28 September 2012). "Intercontinental Rally Challenge to end as Eurosport takes on European series". Autosport.
- David Evans (9 October 2012). "Eurosport: European Rally Championship will echo 1970s glory days". Autosport.
- "IRC - Intercontinental Rally Challenge". web.archive.org. 2008-12-17. Retrieved 2020-03-23.
- "IRC 2WD Cup: Millet on the threshold - automobilsport.com". www.automobilsport.com. Retrieved 2020-03-23.
- "IRC Intercontinental Rally Challenge". web.archive.org. 2010-12-08. Retrieved 2020-03-23.
- "IRC Intercontinental Rally Challenge". web.archive.org. 2011-12-23. Retrieved 2020-03-23.
- "Standings - IRC Intercontinental Rally Challenge - Eurosport". web.archive.org. 2013-02-15. Retrieved 2020-03-23.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Intercontinental Rally Challenge.|
|This racing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|