|State||Kingdom of Denmark|
|• Mayor||Susanne Kristensen Eliassen|
Innaarsuit (old spelling: Ivnârssuit) (IATA: IUI) is an island settlement in the Avannaata municipality in northwestern Greenland. Located on an island of the same name, the settlement had 161 inhabitants in 2010.
Innaarsuit is located within Upernavik Archipelago, a vast archipelago of small islands on the coast of northeastern Baffin Bay. The archipelago extends from the northwestern coast of Sigguup Nunaa peninsula in the south at approximately  to the southern end of Melville Bay (Greenlandic: Qimusseriarsuaq) in the north at approximately .
Innaarsuit is one of the few settlements in the Qaasuitsup municipality exhibiting significant growth patterns over the course of the last two decades, increasing by nearly half relative to the 1990 levels, similarly to other settlements in the northern half of the archipelago: Kullorsuaq, and Tasiusaq.
- "Ingen helikopter i en måned". Kalaallit Nunaata Radioa (in Danish). 22 January 2010. Archived from the original on 2011-07-21. Retrieved 9 June 2010.
- Statistics Greenland Archived 2011-08-12 at the Wayback Machine (in Danish)
- Nunavik, Saga Map, 1:250.000, Tage Schjøtt, 1992
- Upernavik Avannarleq, Saga Map, 1:250.000, Tage Schjøtt, 1992
- Statistics Greenland Archived 2011-08-12 at the Wayback Machine
- "Booking system". Air Greenland. Archived from the original on 22 April 2010. Retrieved 6 July 2010.
- "Huge iceberg threatens Greenland village". BBC News. 14 July 2018. Archived from the original on 2018-07-15. Retrieved 15 July 2018.
- "EMSR297: Iceberg in Greenland (delineation maps)". Copernicus Emergency Management Service. 15 July 2018. Retrieved 11 October 2018.