Lady Justice Simler
|High Court Judge|
|Assumed office |
|Born||17 September 1963|
|Alma mater||Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge|
University of Amsterdam
She was called to the bar at Inner Temple in 1987 and became a QC 2006. Simler was appointed a Recorder in 2002 and was a judge of the High Court of Justice (Queen's Bench Division) from 2013. She was President of the Employment Appeal Tribunal for a term of three years from 1 January 2016 to 31 December 2018.
On 27 June 2018 it was announced that Simler was to be appointed to the Court of Appeal, an appointment she took up on 2 July 2019. 
Simler was chair of the Equality and Diversity Committee of the Bar Council of England and Wales, and at the date of announcement of her appointment to the High Court bench in 2013 she was head of her chambers. She is the chair of the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion sub-committee of the Inner Temple.
- "Senior judiciary". Courts and Tribunals Judiciary. Retrieved 19 October 2014.
- ‘SIMLER, Ingrid Ann’, Who's Who 2014, A & C Black, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing plc, 2014
- "President of the EAT & Upper Tribunal Chamber President of the Lands Chamber". Retrieved 30 May 2016.
- "101202 Bar Council minutes". barcouncil.org.uk. Retrieved 2019-07-11.
- "Ingrid Simler QC appointed to the High Court Bench | Devereux Chambers". www.devereuxchambers.co.uk. Retrieved 2019-07-11.
- "We Are Proud | Inner Temple". Retrieved 2019-07-11.
|This United Kingdom law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|