|Assembly||United Kingdom: England, Sunderland|
|Designer||Hirohisa Ono (2010)|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Subcompact luxury crossover SUV|
|Body style||5-door SUV|
|Platform||Modular Front Architecture|
|Engine||2.0 L M270 I4 turbo|
2.2 L OM651 I4 turbodiesel
|Wheelbase||2,700 mm (106.3 in)|
The Infiniti QX30 is a small crossover car manufactured and sold by Nissan's Infiniti luxury brand from 2016. Based on the Infiniti Q30, it offers increased ride height. It will cease production in mid-2019.
QX30 Concept (2015)
It includes twenty one inch wheels, large tyres, and increased blackout around the wheel opening, with a satin chrome front bumper.
First generation (2016–2019)
Based on the Mercedes-Benz GLA, it includes redesigned front and rear bumpers, grained side sills, as well as bodywork finished with satin chrome plated inserts with metallic finish along with an increased ride height. The vehicle was unveiled at the 2015 Los Angeles Motor Show, and the 2015 Auto Guangzhou, followed by the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.
United States and Canada models went on sale in the middle of 2016 as model year of 2017 vehicles, with a 2.0 litre turbocharged four cylinder engine with seven speed dual clutch automatic transmission, followed by Mexico and Latin America in the second half of 2016.
European models went on sale in the summer of 2016. Early models included 2.2d AWD with seven speed dual clutch transmission.
|2.0t||2016–||1,991 cc (121 cu in) I4 turbo (Mercedes-Benz M 270 DE 20 AL)||211 PS (155 kW; 208 hp)@5500, 350 N⋅m (258 lb⋅ft)@1200–4000|
|2.0t AWD||2016–||1,991 cc (121 cu in) I4 turbo (Mercedes-Benz M 270 DE 20 AL)||211 PS (155 kW; 208 hp)@5500, 350 N⋅m (258 lb⋅ft)@1200–4000|
|2.2d AWD||2016–||2,143 cc (131 cu in) I4 turbo (Mercedes-Benz OM 651 DE 22 LA)||170 PS (130 kW; 170 hp)@3400–4000, 350 N⋅m (258 lb⋅ft)@1400–3400|
|2.0t||2016–||7 speed automatic dct|
|2.0t AWD||2016–||7 speed automatic dct|
|2.2d AWD||2016–||7 speed automatic dct|
The 2017 QX30 is assembled in Sunderland, United Kingdom, with the engines assembled in Germany.
- Capparella, Joey (12 March 2019). "The Infiniti QX30 Gets the Axe as Nissan's Luxury Division Exits the Western European Market". Car and Driver. Retrieved 12 March 2019.
- "2017 Infiniti QX30 Press Kit".
- Woodward, Lyn. "10 Questions With Hirohisa Ono, Director of Infiniti Design". Automobile Magazine. Retrieved 11 October 2017.
- What Nissan learned from Mercedes for Infiniti Q30 production
- Stylish and Capable: Infiniti QX30 Concept debuts in Geneva
- Infiniti reveals QX30 Concept at Geneva International Motor Show
- Infiniti QX30 Concept makes North American debut in New York
- Infiniti reveals 2016 QX50 luxury crossover at New York International Auto Show
- インフィニティ、 ニューヨークオートショーでラグジュアリー クロスオーバー「QX50 2016年モデル」を公開
- Infiniti QX30: a premium active crossover for all purposes
- インフィニティ「QX30」をロサンゼルスオートショーと広州国際モーターショーにて初公開 ～あらゆる運転シーンを満たすプレミアムアクティブクロスオーバー～
- 进军紧凑型豪华SUV市场 英菲尼迪QX30将于2015广州车展全球同步首发
- Infiniti Q60 sports coupe and QX30 premium active crossover set to make European debut at Geneva Motor Show
- Ewing, Steven .J. (29 December 2015). "The Infiniti Q30 is dead! Long live the Infiniti QX30!". Auto Blog. Auto Blog. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- INFINITI announces U.S. pricing for all-new 2017 QX30 premium active crossover
- Infiniti QX30: Full range prices available now
- "Infiniti QX30 car-art displayed at London Art Fair".
- Press kit: 2017 USA,
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Infiniti QX30.|