|Motto||विद्य���धनं सर्वधनप्रधानम् (Sanskrit)|
Motto in English
|Knowledge is Supreme of all Wealth|
|Director||Virendra Kumar Tewari (in-charge)|
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kalyani (IIIT Kalyani) is an Indian Institute of Information Technology located at Kalyani, West Bengal. The institute was set up by the Government of India Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of West Bengal and industry partners (Coal India and Rolta) using the Not-for-profit Public Private Partnership (N-PPP) model, at a ratio of 50:35:15 respectively between three parties. The classes started from first week of July 2014, from the temporary campus located at the campus of JIS College of Engineering which later shifted to a place called Webel IT Park, Kalyani. On 19 August 2014, official inauguration of the institute was done by the former mentor director Ajoy Kumar Ray, the director of IIEST Shibpur.  Admission to IIIT Kalyani is done on the basis of the marks obtained in JEE Main.It was declared to be Institute of National Importance by Government of India under IIIT Act.. The college of IIIT Kalyani runs in a temporary campus called Webel IT Park.
Mentor director and institute
- Trivedi, Sanjay (15 May 2015). "Knowledge is Supreme of all Wealth: vidhya dhanam sarva dhan pradhanam, Modi told Chinese Students". Asia Times. Retrieved 21 April 2019.
- "About IIIT Kalyani – Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kalyani". iiitkalyani.ac.in. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- "Bengal's first IIIT to start classes from July". Business Standard. PTI. 24 June 2014. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- "Mamata lays foundation stone for IIIT Kalyani". The Statesman. 1 July 2015. Retrieved 1 July 2015.
- "Institutions of National Importance". mhrd.gov.in. Retrieved 25 December 2018.
- "About IIIT Kalyani". iiitkalyani.ac.in.