Inam-ul-Haq (Arabic: إنعام الحـــق), meaning Gift of the Truth, is a masculine Islamic given name. Alternative (particularly Bengali) transliterations are Enamul Haque, Enamul Haq, or Anamul Haque.
Notable bearers of the name include;
- Inam-ul-Haq (born 1943), Pakistani cricketer
- Enamul Haque (born 1966), Bangladeshi cricketer (also known as Enamul Haque Moni)
- Inam-ul-Haq (born 1979), Pakistani cricketer
- Inam-ul-Haq, Pakistani cricketer
- Enamul Haque (born 1986), Bangladeshi cricketer (also known as Enamul Haque jnr)
- Anamul Haque (born 1992), Bangladeshi cricketer
- Enamul Haque (born 1985), Bangladeshi footballer
- Anamul Haque Sharif (born 1985), Bangladeshi footballer
- Muhammad Enamul Haq- 3rd Vice-chacellor of Jahangirnagar University.
- Muhammad Enam-Ul Haque- 4th Vice-chacellor of Islamic University, Bangladesh.
- Muhammad Enamul Huq- Chapai Nawabganj-1 Politician
- Enamul Haque (1902–1982), Bangladeshi scholar
- ARM Inamul Haque (1921–1977) , Bangladeshi engineer, veteran and social worker
- Enamul Haque (born 1937), Bangladeshi museologist
- Enamul Haque Mostafa Shahid (1938–2016), Bangladeshi politician
- Enamul Huq (born 1938), Inspector-general of police in Bangladesh
- Enamul Haque (1940–2014), Indian chemistry lecturer
- Enamul Haque (born 1943), Bangladeshi actor and academic
- Enamul Haque Chowdhury (1948-2011), politician in Sylhet District of Bangladesh. Jatiya party ledger and Member of Parliament
- AKM Enamul Haque Shamim (born 1965), Bangladesh Awami League member of Parliament
- Enamul Haque (born 1969), Bangladesh Awami League Member of Parliament
- Inaamulhaq (born 1979), Indian actor and screenwriter
- Inam-ul-Haq (born 1940), Pakistani diplomat
- Salahuddin Ahmed (1999). A Dictionary of Muslim Names. London: Hurst & Company.
- S. A. Rahman (2001). A Dictionary of Muslim Names. New Delhi: Goodword Books.