ImpreMedia's products include Hispanic newspapers, websites, and magazines.
It was co-founded by John Paton.
In December 2018, Iván Adaime was appointed C.E.O.
- La Opinión in Los Angeles
- El Diario La Prensa in New York
- La Raza in Chicago
- La Prensa in Orlando
- La Opinión de la Bahía in San Francisco
- "Contact Archived 2010-06-12 at the Wayback Machine." ImpreMedia. Retrieved on July 30, 2019.
- "Company Overview of ImpreMedia, LLC", Bloomberg Businessweek, http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=9834239
- Joseph Tartakoff, "Journal Register Names impreMedia’s Paton CEO", PaidContent, Jan. 8, 2010, http://paidcontent.org/2010/01/08/419-journal-register-hires-impremedias-paton-as-ceo/
- "Argentina’s La Nación takes over impreMedia", Media Moves, 12 March 2012, http://www.mediamoves.com/2012/03/argentinas-la-nacion-takes-over-impremedia.html
- "Argentina’s La Nacion in talks to buy ImpreMedia", Portada Online, Jan 30, 2012, http://www.portada-online.com/article.aspx?aid=9137
|This United States media company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|