|Impact Hall of Fame|
Impact HOF logo used since 2017
|Established||May 31, 2012|
1 group (2 members)
(8 total inductees)
The Impact Hall of Fame is a hall of fame that honors professional wrestlers and wrestling personalities, established and maintained by the U.S.-based national wrestling promotion Impact Wrestling. Introduced as the TNA Hall of Fame in 2012, it became known as the Impact Hall of Fame in 2017 after Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) rebranded as Impact Wrestling. Inductees are usually announced at either Slammiversary or on Impact! and the ceremony takes place prior to Bound for Glory, with a speech being delivered at Bound for Glory. However, in 2015, two were inducted into the Hall of Fame: Jeff Jarrett, who did not have a ceremony due to his actions with the company leading to a Lethal Lockdown match to depose him and his shares, while Earl Hebner was inducted at a live event.
It was officially established on the May 31, 2012 episode of then-TNA's flagship Impact Wrestling television program. As explained by TNA president Dixie Carter in the official press release, the Hall of Fame was created as part of the celebration of TNA's 10th anniversary, and as a way to honor those who contributed to TNA's history.
Ceremony dates and locations
|October 13, 2012||Phoenix, Arizona||Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort||Bound for Glory|
|October 19, 2013||San Diego, California||San Diego Marriott Mission Valley||Bound for Glory|
|October 11, 2014||Tokyo, Japan||Korakuen Hall||Bound for Glory|
|June 27, 2015||Orlando, Florida||Universal Studios||Impact Wrestling|
|October 3, 2015||Salem, Virginia||Salem Civic Center||Road to Bound for Glory Tour|
|October 2, 2016||Orlando, Florida||Universal Studios||Bound for Glory|
|October 13, 2018||Manhattan, New York||McHale's Pub||Bound for Glory|
|Year||Group||Accolades recognized by Impact Wrestling|
|2014||Team 3D||One-time NWA World Tag Team Champions, two-time TNA World Tag Team Champions, two-time IWGP Tag Team Champions and recognized by Impact Wrestling as 23-time World Tag Team Champions overall|
|Bully Ray (Mark LoMonaco) – two-time TNA World Heavyweight Champion|
Devon (Devon Hughes) – two-time TNA Television Champion
- Caldwell, James (2012-05-31). "Caldwell's TNA Impact Wrestling results 5/31: Ongoing "virtual-time" coverage of live Impact in new timeslot - Roode vs. Sting". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2012-05-31.
- Caldwell, James (2012-06-01). "TNA official Hall of Fame announcement". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2012-06-01.
- Caldwell, James (2012-06-10). "Caldwell's TNA Slammiversary PPV results 6/10: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of live PPV - Roode vs. Sting headlines 10th Anniv. PPV". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2012-06-10.
- Powell, Jason (June 5, 2017). "Impact Wrestling's latest Hall of Fame inductee revealed". prowrestling.net. Retrieved June 6, 2017.
- Impact HOF - Impact Wrestling.com
- "TNA Inaugural Hall of Fame Induction Celebration". Total Nonstop Action. 2012-07-20. Archived from the original on 2012-07-25. Retrieved 2012-07-20.
- "TNA Hall of Fame Location". TNA Wrestling News. 2013-06-14. Retrieved 2013-06-14.
- "2013 TNA Hall Of Fame Inductee: Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle". Archived from the original on 2015-07-16.
- BFG '14 in Tokyo - Impact Wrestling.com
- "Dixie Carter and Mike Tenay Induct Jeff Jarret into the TNA Hall of Fame".
- "Earl Hebner Makes History With TNA Wrestling Hall of Fame Induction". Archived from the original on 2015-11-26.
- Powell, Jason (October 13, 2018). "Impact Wrestling Hall of Fame ceremony for Abyss streaming online". Pro Wrestling Dot Net. Retrieved October 15, 2018.