The Illinois Administrative Code (Ill. Adm. Code or IAC) is the official compilation of the administrative rules of Illinois state agencies published in the Illinois Register, and is maintained by the Illinois Secretary of State in cooperation with the Joint Committee on Administrative Rules. The Illinois Administrative Code was last printed in 1996, but is available online from the Illinois General Assembly's website.
The Secretary of State maintains the style manual for the Illinois Administrative Code and Illinois Register on its website. One notable feature of the Code and Register text is the use of italics (or, in less recently updated sections, all caps) to indicate that a particular set of words is quoting or closely summarizing statutory text; a reference to the relevant section of the Illinois Compiled Statutes should be provided in brackets after the italicized text.
- "JCAR Home Page". www.ilga.gov. Retrieved 2018-09-25.
- Wojcik, Mark E. (2003). Illinois Legal Research. Carolina Academic Press. p. 190. ISBN 0-89089-339-X. LCCN 2003110318. OCLC 52972867.
- "JCAR Titles". www.ilga.gov. Retrieved 2018-09-25.
- Illinois Administrative Code and Illinois Register Style Manual (PDF). Illinois Secretary of State. June 2004.
- "How Rules Are Made in Illinois", Joint Committee on Administrative Rules.
- Illinois Administrative Code
- Illinois Register
- Joint Committee on Administrative Rules
|This Illinois-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a law book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- Joint Committee on Administrative Rules. "How Rules Are Made in Illinois" (PDF). Retrieved 25 September 2018.