|Headquarters||317 W Main St, Boise, Idaho 83735|
The Idaho Department of Labor is a state agency in Idaho. The agency is responsible for economic development, labor relations, workforce technology, volunteerism, and workforce development. It also processes requests for unemployment benefits and unemployment insurance. The agency is managed by the Idaho Director of Labor who is selected by the Governor of Idaho.
- "Idaho Department of Labor Making Progress on Paying Backlog Unemployment Claims; Over 20,000 Claims Still Pending". Big Country News. Retrieved July 10, 2020.
- "Rebound Idaho: As Labor Dept. tries to keep up with demand, some Idahoans are waiting weeks without benefits". KIVI. April 30, 2020. Retrieved July 10, 2020.
- Goodwin, Tess. "Idaho Department Of Labor Working To Clear Backlog Of Jobless Claims". www.boisestatepublicradio.org. Retrieved July 10, 2020.
- "Home Page". Idaho Department of Labor.
- "Idaho Director of Labor". Ballotpedia. Retrieved July 10, 2020.
- "Director Jani Revier". Idaho Department of Labor. Retrieved July 12, 2020.
|This Idaho-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|