This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Category||One-make racing by Porsche|
|Drivers' champion||Roman De Angelis|
|Teams' champion||Mark Motors Racing|
|Official website||IMSA.com GT3 Challenge Canada|
The Ultra 94 GT3 Cup Challenge Canada by Yokohama features semi-professional drivers racing head to head in one of the largest single-make series in North America. The multi-class structure of the series teaches drivers essential skills for an eventual career in Porsche Supercup or the American Le Mans Series.
The series is divided into two classes; the Platinum Cup, featuring the more powerful Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 991.2 cars, and the Gold Cup, which includes the older 991.1 model. Both classes race on Yokohama racing tires.
The series is sanctioned by the International Motor Sports Association, and is a development series to the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. Randy Hembrey was the Race Director from 2013 to 2014, followed by Kyle Novak. Starting in 2018, the series Race Director is John Maesky.
|2011||Perry Bortolotti||Shaun McKaigue|||
|2012||Jean-Frederic Laberge||Bruce Gregory|||
|2013||David Ostella||Carlos de Quesada|||
|2014||Scott Hargrove||Tim Sanderson|||
|2015||Chris Green||Orey Fidani|||
|2016||Daniel Morad||Shaun McKaigue|||
|2017||Scott Hargrove||Roman De Angelis|||
|2018||Zacharie Robichon||Michel Bonnet|||
|2019||Roman De Angelis||Sam Fellows|||
|2020||Not awarded due to COVID-19 pandemic|
- McNaughton, Derek (May 10, 2011). "Calabogie debut for Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Canada". Montreal Gazette. Montreal: Postmedia Network. Archived from the original on September 11, 2014. Retrieved September 11, 2014.
- "GT3 Cup Challenge 2011". Porsche Cars North America. Retrieved September 11, 2014.
- Desaulniers, Darren (August 13, 2012). "Ottawa team triumphs in Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Canada". The Ottawa Citizen. Ottawa: Postmedia Network. Archived from the original on September 11, 2014. Retrieved September 11, 2014.
- "Two Poles/ Two Podiums Equals Championship for Ostella". Inside Track Motorsport News. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- "Hargrove, Cirone, Sanderson, Harris clinch Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge honors". Motorsport.com. September 1, 2014. Retrieved September 11, 2014.
- "Green Seals Deal". imsa.com. August 31, 2015. Retrieved September 15, 2015.
- "Morad, Cirone Clinch Season Titles; Robichon Wins Finale At CTMP". imsa.com. September 4, 2016. Retrieved September 5, 2016.
- "Ultra 94 Porsche Gt3 Cup Challenge Canada Season Finale Saturday Notebook". imsa.com. September 2, 2017. Retrieved September 4, 2017.
- "Zacharie Robichon Crowned 2018 Porsche GT3 Cup Canada Champion". imsa.com. August 25, 2018. Retrieved September 30, 2019.
- "Thrilling Pass For Lead In Final Minutes Rewards De Angelis With Final Win Of Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Canada By Yokohama Season". imsa.com. September 29, 2019. Retrieved September 30, 2019.
|This motorsport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|