|Owned by||StarLightMedia Group (Victor Pinchuk & Elena Pinchuk)|
|Picture format||16:9 (576i, SDTV)|
ICTV (in full, International Commercial Television) is a privately held TV channel in Ukraine. Its coverage area allows it to be received by 56.6% of the Ukrainian population, making the channel the fourth in the nation in terms of coverage (trailing the state-controlled UT1 and privately held Inter and 1+1), and third (well ahead of UT1) by the viewers' ratings.
Since 2014 ICTV channel was criticised for broadcasting Russian serials. According to the results of monitoring made by "Boycott Russian Films" campaign activists in September this channel was broadcasting 7 hours and 40 minutes of Russian content per day. At the end of month the part of Russian origin content took 43% of all broadcasting time. Also, according to activists, ICTV shows almost the biggest amount of serials about Russian law enforcement and army.
- Dmitry Tymchuk, Facebook, translation Vladimir Germanov
- Російське кіно все ще домінує на українському телепросторі (in Ukrainian). Espreso TV. 09.09.2014
- Українські канали показують у день по 7,5 годин російських передач (in Ukrainian). Tvoye misto. 23.09.2014
- Кількість російського контенту на українських екранах збільшується, - дослідження (in Ukrainian). Espreso TV. 30.09.2014
- Зомби против сериалов (in Russian). Channel NEWS. 03.12.2014
|This European television–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|