|I.E.S. Mariano Quintanilla, Segovia|
|Color(s)||Green and Gold|
The High School I.E.S. Mariano Quintanilla, Segovia is a state High School in Segovia, Spain, Europe. It is one of the oldest High Schools in Spain. The main building is one of the best examples of Modernist architecture in Spain, regarded as Bien de Interés Cultural (Piece of cultural interest). Its architects were Joaquín Odriozola and Antonio Bermejo.
- Marqués de Lozoya, historian, art critic and writer.
- Mariano Quintanilla
- María Zambrano, philosopher.
- Epifanio Ralero, Latinist
- Salvador Velayos, physicist.
- Salvador Calderón, naturalist.
- Rafael Breñosa, geologist.
- Norberto Cuesta Dutari, mathemátician.
- Carlos Sahagún Beltrán, poet.
- Antonio Machado, poet.
The I.E.S. Mariano Quintanilla has been doing international scholar exchanges since the early 1990s. For example, a school with which they frequently hold exchanges is Marysville High School (Ohio), in Marysville, Ohio. There have also been several exchanges with foreign French-speaking schools, such as in Tours, (France).
|This Spanish school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|