|Directed by||Robert Milton|
|Screenplay by||Ernest Pascal|
Viola Brothers Shore
|Music by||John Leipold|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Husband's Holiday is a 1931 American pre-Code drama film directed by Robert Milton and written by Ernest Pascal and Viola Brothers Shore. The film stars Clive Brook, Vivienne Osborne, Charlie Ruggles, Juliette Compton, Harry Bannister, Dorothy Tree and Adrienne Ames. The film was released on December 19, 1931, by Paramount Pictures.
- Clive Brook as George Boyd
- Vivienne Osborne as Mary Boyd
- Charlie Ruggles as Clyde Saunders
- Juliette Compton as Christine Kennedy
- Harry Bannister as Andrew Trask
- Dorothy Tree as Cecily Reid
- Adrienne Ames as Myrtle
- Charles Winninger as Mr. Reid
- Elizabeth Patterson as Mrs. Caroline Reid
- Leni Stengel as Molly Saunders
- Dickie Moore as Philip Boyd
- Marilyn Knowlden as Anne Boyd
- Berton Churchill as Gerald Burgess
- "Movie Review- Husband's Holiday - THE SCREEN; A Burlesque of Broadway Stage Producers Is Hollywood Reply to 'Once in a Lifetime' - Marriage and Infatuation". nytimes.com. Retrieved February 21, 2015.
- "Husband's Holiday". afi.com. Retrieved February 21, 2015.
|This 1930s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|