|Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye|
Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye logo
|Written by||Vipul Shah|
|Directed by||Sanjay Upadhyay|
|Opening theme||"Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye" by Sukriti Sen|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||Total 52 episodes series|
|Running time||Approx. 22 minutes|
|Production company||Shobhana Desai Productions|
|Original network||Sony TV|
|Original release||2001 –|
Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye was a Hindi language Indian television series that aired on Sony TV, which premiered on 4 March 2001. The series was produced by Shobhana Desai, and aired every Sundays at 9pm , it starred Kartika Rane, Aashish Chaudhary, and Perizaad Zorabian in the main lead. The series was nominated for numerous award categories at the time it was on-air, such as Prasoon Joshi was nominated for "TV Lyricist of the Year" award and Sanjay Upadhyay was nominated for "TV Director of the Year" award at the Indian Telly Awards in 2002.
Shot extensively on locations abroad, Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye showed the story of a young, educated, Indian girl Mallika, who is hurriedly married to an NRI Rahul, within a short span of 10 days.
After marriage and moving abroad with him, she learn that he is in love with another woman (Maya). Mallika tries hard but just cannot seem to make any inroads into Rahul’s heart! Maya on the other hand is oblivious to Mallika’s existence and thinks that Rahul is all hers.
- Kartika Rane - Mallika
- Aashish Chaudhary - Rahul
- Perizaad Zorabian - Maya
- Sulbha Arya
- Rakesh Pandey
- Manoj Joshi
- Mandeep Bhander
- Amit Thakur
- Sushama Prakash
- "Sony launches new serial 'Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye'". Indiantelevision.com. 26 February 2001.
- "The Nominations for The Indian Telly Awards 2002". Indiantelevision.com. 2002. Archived from the original on 25 December 2008. Retrieved 7 April 2010.
- "Sony launches new serial 'Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye' Sunday". www.indiantelevision.com. Retrieved 22 June 2016.
- "The Sunday Tribune - Spectrum - Television". www.tribuneindia.com. Retrieved 22 June 2016.