|Eya Dan Loku Lamayek |
එයා දැන් ලොකු ළමයෙක්
|Directed by||Dharmasena Pathiraja|
|Written by||Dharmasena Pathiraja|
|Starring||Wimal Kumara de Costa|
|Music by||Sarath Dassanayake|
|Cinematography||K. D. Dayananda|
|Edited by||Sextus Aponso|
Eya Dan Loku Lamayek (How to Be an Adult) (Sinhala: එයා දැන් ලොකු ළමයෙක්) is a 1975 Sri Lankan drama film directed by Dharmasena Pathiraja. It was entered into the 9th Moscow International Film Festival.
- Malini Fonseka as Katuwalagedera 'Susila' Susilawathie 'Susee'
- Vijaya Kumaratunga as Ratnayake Arachilage Ratnayake 'Ralahamy'
- Shanthi Lekha as Susila's Amma
- Wimal Kumara de Costa as Siripala
- Nishanka Diddeniya as Podi 'Malli'
- Ananda Fonseka as Loku 'Malli'
- Hilda Agnes as Lizzy 'Nona'
- Sriyani Perera as Manel
- Piyasena Ahangama as English Mahathaya
- Daya Thennakoon as Lustful temple worker
- Vincent Vaas as Vigilante leader
- Eddie Jayamanne as Mama
- Cyril Wickramage as Fighting card dealer
- Somasiri Dehipitiya as Bootlegger
- Gamini Ganegoda as School trip teacher
- Piyasili Dias as Susee's aunt
- U. Ariyawimal as Second Ralahamy
- Miyuri Samarasinghe as School trip teacher
- Agnes Sirisena as Susee's Relative
|This article related to Sri Lankan film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1970s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|