Horse chestnut may refer to:
- Horse-chestnut tree or Aesculus hippocastanum, a species of large deciduous tree
- Horse chestnuts, Eurasian species of the genus Aesculus
- Horse Chestnut (horse), a South African Thoroughbred racehorse
- Chestnut (coat), a common coat color in horses
- Chestnut (horse anatomy), the callous on the leg of a horse
- Horse-chestnut leaf miner, a moth of the lepidopteran family Gracillariidae
- Chestnut (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Horse chestnut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.