|Hopkinton High School|
|Superintendent||Dr. Cathy MacLeod|
|Color(s)||Green, White, and Orange|
|Rivals||Ashland High School|
|Website||Hopkinton High School|
Hopkinton High School is a public, co-educational secondary school located in Hopkinton, Massachusetts. In 2011 and 2015 it ranked in the top 100 schools on Newsweek magazine's list of "America's Best High Schools". 
Hopkinton High School is ranked number 3 for all high schools in Massachusetts. The student body is made up of 53% female and 47% male. Hopkinton High School has 10% total minority. It hosts grades 9-12 with a total of 1122 students and a 14:1 student to teacher ratio. Hopkinton High School has a graduation rate of 98%. 
- Edward L. Hearn (1865-1945), fifth Supreme Knight of the Knights of Columbus
- Keegan Bradley (b. 1986), American professional golfer
- Jon Curran (b. 1987), American professional golfer
Hopkinton sports teams participate in the Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association
- "Hopkinton High". Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. Retrieved May 29, 2019.
- Newsweek. "America's Best High Schools 2011"
- Newsweek. "America's Best High Schools 2015"
- "Hopkinton High". usnews.com. U.S. News and World Report. 2014. Retrieved 6 November 2016.
|This Massachusetts school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|