|Home, I'm Darling|
|Written by||Laura Wade|
|Date premiered||25 June 2018|
|Place premiered||Theatr Clwyd|
The play made its world premiere at Theatr Clwyd from 25 June to 14 July 2018, before transferring to the Dorfman Theatre at the National Theatre, London from 24 July to 5 September. The production was directed by Tamara Harvey and starred Katherine Parkinson as Judy.
After the original production, it transferred to the Duke of York's Theatre in London's West End from 26 January to 13 April 2019, before embarking on a UK tour to the Theatre Royal, Bath, and The Lowry, Salford, before returning to Theatr Clwyd.
|2019||Laurence Olivier Awards||Best New Comedy||Won|
|Best Actress in a Play||Katherine Parkinson||Nominated|
|Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Susan Brown||Nominated|
|Best Set Design||Anna Fleischle||Nominated|
|Best Costume Design||Anna Fleischle||Nominated|
- Haynes, Natalie (4 July 2018). "Home, I'm Darling review – cupcakes, cocktails and fetishising wifeliness". The Guardian.
- "Richard Harrington cast in National Theatre and Theatr Clwyd's Home, I'm Darling | WhatsOnStage". www.whatsonstage.com. Retrieved 2019-04-07.
- "Home, I'm Darling, National Theatre review: Well worth a ticket". The Independent. 2018-08-01. Retrieved 2019-04-07.
- "Cast joining Katherine Parkinson in the Home, I'm Darling West End transfer announced | WhatsOnStage". www.whatsonstage.com. Retrieved 2019-04-07.
- McPhee, Ryan (2019-03-05). "2019 Olivier Award Nominations: London's Company and Come From Away Lead the Pack". Playbill. Retrieved 2019-03-06.
|This article on a 2010s play is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|