Holly Victoria Hagan
7 July 1992
|Occupation||Television personality, model, author|
|Television||Geordie Shore (2011–2016, 2018–2019)|
|Partner(s)||Jacob Blyth (2017-present)|
Hagan was born in the town of Thornaby-on-Tees, in Northeast England, which is part of North Yorkshire county. For three years when Hagan was a small child, she and her parents lived in a council house in Grove Hill, a housing estate in Middlesbrough. She was enrolled by her mother in a private nursery. When Hagan was three years old, the council house in which she lived was burgled during the night. Sometime later, her mother witnessed three people inside a burning vehicle, and made plans to move elsewhere the following day. Ultimately, the family moved to Thornaby-on-Tees, and at the age of four, Hagan was enrolled at St Joseph's RC primary.
Before Geordie Shore, Hagan worked for HM Revenue and Customs and in sales at a Santander call centre, in hopes of launching a career as a glamour model. After applying for, and securing a place on the show she eventually quit her job.
Hagan has featured in many men's magazines including Nuts with a photoshoot with fellow castmate Vicky Pattison as well as by herself on several occasions. She has also appeared on the cover of both the UK's FHM and Loaded. In July 2012 she posed topless for a photoshoot with the magazine.
First stint: 2011–2016
Hagan made her first appearance on MTV hit reality TV show Geordie Shore on the first episode of Series one making her one of the original cast members, in her time on the show she embarked on relationships with other cast members such as James Tindale and Kyle Christie. After making 111 appearances Hagan left the show in the Series 13 finale which aired on 20, December 2016.
Second stint: 2018-2019
Holly returned to Geordie Shore mid-way through series 17 in Australia. She did the same in series 18 and became a part time cast member for series 19 and made various appearances on nights out throughout the series however did not live in the house. Following her short return, Holly made the decision not to return for anymore series. In 2019, Hagan began starring in the MTV series Geordie OGs, a spinoff series of Geordie Shore.
She has also released an autobiography titled "Holly Hagan: Not quite a Geordie book."
In January 2017, Hagan appeared on Celebrity 100% Hotter.
In early 2018, Hagan appeared on E4’s spin off series Five Star Hotel, alongside Joey Essex, Lydia Bright and Spencer Matthews.
Hagan returned to Geordie Shore for its 17th series after taking a 2 year break.
- 2012: "VIP, Who Cares!"
- 2014: "Milkshake"
- "Geordie Shore filming suspended as stars Vicky Pattison and Holly". 5 July 2013.
- Rodger, James (22 April 2015). "Geordie Shore's Holly Hagan to sign copies of book at Coventry shop next week".
- "Geordie Shore 'diva' has a meltdown".
- Holly Hagan, Not Quite a Geordie
- "Holly Hagan - Geordie Shore Online".
- "Geordie Shore's Holly Hagan poses topless for Nuts magazine". Whatsondalian.com. 3 July 2012. Archived from the original on 30 June 2016. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- Smiles, Mieka (1 August 2014). "Holly Hagan video causes online frenzy with nearly 100,000 views in under 24 hours".
- "Coming Soon! Brand New MTV Series Car Crash Couples Reunites Geordie Shore Exes Holly Hagan And Kyle Christie - MTV UK".
- Minn, Hayley (5 August 2016). "Charlotte Crosby returning to reality TV with Holly Hagan and 39 other famous faces".
- Rihal, Seetal (2 February 2017). "Geordie Shore's Holly Hagan leaves fans stunned after chopping hair off for 'sophistica".