|Look up hoard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hoard is a collection of valuable objects or artifacts, sometimes purposely buried in the ground.
Hoard may also refer to:
- Hoard, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in Monongalia County, West Virginia, United States
- Hoard, Wisconsin, a town in Clark County, Wisconsin, United States
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Hoard (video game), a 2010 action-strategy video game developed by Big Sandwich Games
- Hoard's Dairyman, a dairy industry magazine
- Hoard memory allocator, a memory allocator for Linux, Solaris, Microsoft Windows and other operating systems
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hoard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.