|Look up Hindustani in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hindustani may refer to:
- something of, from, or related to Hindustan (another name of India)
- Hindustani language, an Indo-Aryan language, whose two official norms are Hindi and Urdu
- Fiji Hindi, a variety of Eastern Hindi spoken in Fiji, and is known locally as Hindustani
- Caribbean Hindustani, a variety of Eastern Hindi spoken in the Caribbean
- Hindustani classical music, a major style of Indian classical music
- Hindustani (film) or Indian, a 1996 film starring Kamal Haasan and Manisha Koirala
- Muhammadjan Hindustani, Islamist teacher of Uzbekistan
- South Asian ethnic groups
- Hindustani Lal Sena or Indian Red Army, formed 1939
- Communist Ghadar Party of India, a political group founded in 1970
- Raja Hindustani, a 1996 film starring Aamir Khan and Karishma Kapoor
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hindustani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.