|P. D. Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Centre|
|Location||Veer Savarkar Marg, Near Shivaji Park, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Type||Multispecialty Tertiary Care Hospital|
|Network||Hinduja Healthcare Limited|
|Lists||Hospitals in India|
The P. D. Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Centre is a multi-specialty, tertiary care hospital in Mumbai, India. It was founded by Parmanand Deepchand Hinduja, in collaboration with the Massachusetts General Hospital, the main teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, Boston. It is ranked the 6th best hospital in India, best in Western India, best multi-speciality hospital in metros, and the cleanest hospital in Mumbai.
- Diplomate of National Board (DNB) in 25 specialties and super-specialties, accredited by the National Board of Examinations.
- BSc, MSc and PhD degrees in Nursing, awarded by the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
- Allied Health Science courses in 10 disciplines, affiliated to the Health Sector Skill Council.
It has plans to expand its nationwide capacity to 5,000 beds, besides setting up radiology and pathology diagnostic centres, emergency ambulance services and pharmacy retail outlets across India.
- "P. D. Hinduja Hospital - Hinduja Through the Ages". www.hindujahospital.com.
- "Best Hospitals – India". Newsweek. 27 February 2020.
- "BMC ranks Worli 'cleanest ward' | Mumbai News - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "P. D. Hinduja Hospital - Awards". www.hindujahospital.com.
- "Paramanand Deepchand Hinduja - Hinduja Foundation". Archived from the original on 22 November 2014. Retrieved 22 December 2015.
- "Hinduja Group :: Newsletter". www.hindujagroup.com.
- "Hinduja Hospital academics" (PDF).
- Venkatraman, Hemamalini (30 July 2009). "Hindujas scout for hospital JV partner" – via The Economic Times.
- Reporter, B. S. (29 October 2007). "Hindujas to up investments in healthcare, power" – via Business Standard.
- D'Silva, Jeetha (22 May 2003). "Hinduja Hospital gets Parke-Davis' Lele as CEO" – via The Economic Times.