|Look up high fidelity, hi-fi, or hifi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
High fidelity or hi-fi is most commonly a term for the high-quality reproduction of sound or images.
High Fidelity or Hi-Fi may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- High Fidelity (novel), a 1995 novel by British author Nick Hornby
- Hi Fi (album), an album by Hugh Cornwell
- Hi Fi, a Tommy James album
- Hi-Fi (album), an album by Compulsion
- "High Fidelity" (song), a song by Elvis Costello and the Attractions
- "High Fidelity", a song by Daft Punk from their 1997 album Homework
- "High Fidelity", a song from the Jurassic 5 album Power in Numbers
- "Hi Fidelity", a song by The Kids from "Fame"
- "Hi-Fi", a song by Suede on their 1999 album Head Music
- High Fidelity (film), a 2000 film based on Nick Hornby's novel
- HIFI (TV channel), a Canadian TV channel focusing on music and arts programming
- "High Fidelity" (Degrassi: The Next Generation), a 2006 teen drama episode
- High Fidelity (TV series), a Hulu television series
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- High Fidelity (musical), a 2006 Broadway musical based on the Nick Hornby's novel
- High Fidelity (magazine), an American magazine
- Hi, Fidelity (2011), a 2011 Hong Kong film directed by Calvin Poon
- High fidelity in space mapping
- Hi-Fi murders, a crime that occurred in Ogden, Utah, in 1974
- High Fidelity Inc, a virtual world company launched by former Second Life founder Philip Rosedale
- HiFi, a range of digital signal processing equipment by Tensilica
- Lo-fi (disambiguation)
- Hi Infidelity, a 1980 music album by REO Speedwagon
- High Infidelity, a 1964 Italian comedy film
- The B-52's (album), an album sometimes erroneously called "High Fidelity"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title High fidelity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.