Trent Barton (50%)
|Founded||1 April 2012|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Destinations||Ashbourne, Buxton, Derby, Glossop, Hyde, Macclesfield, Manchester, Manchester Airport, Marple, Stockport|
High Peak Buses Limited is a bus company based in Dove Holes, Derbyshire, formed in 2012. It operates a mixture of local and long-distance commercial and subsidised public bus services in and around the Borough of High Peak, after which it is named.
Included were the Skyline 199 service from Buxton to Stockport and Manchester Airport and Transpeak from Nottingham through Derby to Manchester. It has a fleet of 50 vehicles, which operates from the former Trent Barton depot at Dove Holes, and employs around 100 people.
Most of the fleet has the standard blue and orange corporate Centrebus livery, although Skyline199 and Transpeak use branded vehicles, Skyline has two-tone red Mercedes-Benz Citaros and TransPeak uses green Enviro200s and Scania Omnicities. 
High Peak operates all services previously run by Bowers Coaches and the Buxton division of Trentbarton, including:
- Skyline 199 service from Buxton to Stockport and Manchester Airport
- Transpeak from Derby, Belper, Matlock, Bakewell and Buxton.
- Other local services serve Glossop, New Mills, Whaley Bridge, Ashbourne and Marple.
- Companies House extract company no 7623806 High Peak Buses Limited
- Wellglade/Centrebus join up in Buxton Archived 2013-10-22 at the Wayback Machine busandcoach.com 24 May 2011
- New bus operator hits the road Trentbarton
- "trent barton – news". Retrieved 21 May 2011. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "The High Peak bus company. Trents Dove Holes and Bowers operations set to merge". Retrieved 21 May 2011. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "New High Peak bus company following merger". Buxton Advertiser. Archived from the original on 28 May 2011. Retrieved 21 May 2011. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Timetables". Highpeakbuses.com. Archived from the original on 15 February 2014. Retrieved 15 February 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)