Regional council (from 1950)
|• Head of Municipality||Shimon Sosan|
|• Total||128,710 dunams (128.71 km2 or 49.70 sq mi)|
|• Density||180/km2 (460/sq mi)|
Hevel Modi'in Regional Council (Hebrew: מועצה אזורית חבל מודיעין, Mo'atza Azorit Hevel Modi'in, lit. Modi'in Region Regional Council) is a regional council in central Israel. It was founded in 1950 and covers an area from Petah Tikva to Modi'in.
The council borders
- Drom HaSharon Regional Council, El'ad and Rosh HaAyin in the north
- Mateh Binyamin Regional Council in the east
- Gezer Regional Council and Modi'in-Maccabim-Re'ut in the south
- Drom HaSharon, Lod Valley Regional Council, Lod and Ramle in the west.
The head rabbi of the regional council is Rabbi Eliav Meir who is also the head rabbi of Gimzo.
List of settlements
- Council website (in Hebrew)