This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Metro Detroit, Southeast Michigan|
|Wright Lassiter III, CEO|
|Revenue||$3.7 billion USD (2008)|
|$8.5 million USD (2008)|
Number of employees
|30,000 total (2017)|
3,632 nurses (2008)
The Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) is a comprehensive, integrated, non-profit, managed care, health care organization in Metro Detroit. The corporate office is at One Ford Place, Detroit, Michigan. Henry Ford established the health system in 1915, and it is currently run by a 17-member board of trustees. Henry Ford also owns the health insurance company Health Alliance Plan.
The Henry Ford Health System generates 4.2 million patient contacts yearly, and more than 113,000 patients are admitted to Henry Ford hospitals annually. Henry Ford health care providers perform more than 100,400 surgical procedures each year. There are six hospitals within the health system:
|Hospital||Location||Bed count||Emergency Department||Founded||Notes||Website|
|Henry Ford Hospital||Detroit||877||Level I trauma center|||
|Henry Ford Kingswood Hospital||Ferndale||No||Psychiatric hospital|||
|Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Campus||Clinton Township||361||Yes|||
|Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital||West Bloomfield||191||Yes|||
|Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital||Wyandotte||401||Yes|||
|Henry Ford Allegiance Health||Jackson||480||Yes||1918|
- Riverside Osteopathic Hospital: a closed HFHS facility
- "About Us". Henry Ford Health System. Retrieved March 20, 2010.
- "Contact Us". Henry Ford Health System. Retrieved March 20, 2010.
- "Hospitals". Henry Ford Health System. Retrieved March 20, 2010.
- "Emergency rooms". Henry Ford Health System. Retrieved March 20, 2010.
- "Medical centers". Henry Ford Health System. Archived from the original on September 30, 2009. Retrieved March 20, 2010.