Henan is a province of China.
Henan may also refer to:
Places in China
- Henan Mongol Autonomous County, a county in eastern Qinghai
- Henan Township, Heilongjiang, in Keshan County, Heilongjiang
- Henan Township, Sichuan, in Hanyuan County, Sichuan
- Henan Subdistrict, Gongzhuling, in Gongzhuling, Jilin
- Henan Subdistrict, Hunchun, in Hunchun, Jilin
- Henan Subdistrict, Jiaohe, in Jiaohe, Jilin
- Henan Subdistrict, Panshi, in Panshi, Jilin
- Henan Subdistrict, Yanji, in Yanji, Jilin
- Henan Commandery, a historical commandery centred on modern Luoyang
- Luoyang, the seat of Henan Commandery (later Prefecture) and Henan County
- Haizhu District, commonly referred to as "Henan District", referring to its location south of the Pearl River in Guangzhou, China
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Henan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.