|Held by the Law|
|Directed by||Edward Laemmle|
|Screenplay by||Charles Logue|
|Story by||Bayard Veiller|
Marguerite De La Motte
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
Held by the Law is a 1927 American crime film directed by Edward Laemmle and written by Charles Logue. The film stars Ralph Lewis, Johnnie Walker, Marguerite De La Motte, Robert Ober, Fred Kelsey and Maude Wayne. The film was released on April 10, 1927, by Universal Pictures.
- Ralph Lewis as George Travis
- Johnnie Walker as Tom Sinclair
- Marguerite De La Motte as Mary Travis
- Robert Ober as Boris Morton
- Fred Kelsey as Detective
- Maude Wayne as Ann
- E. J. Ratcliffe as Henry Sinclair
- "Held by the Law (1927) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved January 16, 2019.
- Hal Erickson. "Held by the Law (1927) - Edward Laemmle, Ernest Laemmle". AllMovie. Retrieved January 16, 2019.
- "Held by the Law". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved January 16, 2019.
|This article related to an American film of the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|