This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Heinrich XXIV, Count Reuss of Ebersdorf|
Thaler from 1766, depicting Heinrich XXIV
|Born||22 January 1724|
|Died||13 May 1779 (aged 55)|
|Spouse(s)||Karoline Ernestine of Erbach-Schönberg|
|Father||Heinrich XXIX, Count of Reuss-Ebersdorf|
|Mother||Sophie Theodora of Castell-Remlingen|
He was the eldest son of the thirteen children of Heinrich XXIX, Count of Reuss-Ebersdorf and Sophie Theodora of Castell-Remlingen. He was the grandfather of King Leopold I of Belgium and the great-grandfather of Queen Victoria (through his daughter Augusta).
Heinrich XXIV succeeded his father as Count of Reuss-Ebersdorf in 1747.
- Heinrich XLVI (b. Ebersdorf, 14 May 1755 — d. Ebersodrf, 18 April 1757).
- Augusta (b. Ebersdorf, 9 January 1757 — d. Coburg, 16 November 1831), Princess of Reuss-Ebersdorf (German: Fürstin Reuß zu Ebersdorf) on 9 April 1806; married on 13 June 1777 to Duke Franz of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld.
- Luise (b. Ebersdorf, 2 June 1759 — d. Lobenstein, 5 December 1840), crowned Princess of Reuss-Ebersdorf (German: Fürstin Reuß zu Ebersdorf) on 9 April 1806; married on 1 June 1781 to Prince Heinrich XLIII of Reuss-Köstritz.
- Heinrich LI (b. Ebersdorf, 16 May 1761 — d. Ebersdorf, 10 July 1822), crowned Prince of Reuss-Ebersdorf (German: Fürst Reuß zu Ebersdorf) on 9 April 1806.
- Ernestine Ferdinande (b. Ebersdorf, 28 April 1762 — d. Ebersdorf, 19 May 1763).
- Heinrich LIII (b. Ebersdorf, 24 May 1765 — d. Ebersdorf, 28 June 1770).
- Henriette (b. Ebersdorf, 9 May 1767 — d. Coburg, 3 September 1801), married on 4 July 1787 to Prince Karl of Leiningen-Dagsburg-Hartenburg.
- Thomas Gehrlein: "Das Haus Reuss: Älterer und Jüngerer Linie", booklet, August 2006