|Directed by||Amole Gupte|
|Produced by||Amole Gupte|
|Written by||Amole Gupte|
|Music by||Hitesh Sonik|
|Edited by||Deepa Bhatia|
Amole Gupte Cinema
|Distributed by||Fox Star Studios|
|Box office||₹113.6 million|
Hawaa Hawaai is a 2014 Indian film directed by Amole Gupte. The film features Partho Gupte and Saqib Saleem. The film is produced by Fox Star Studios. Saqib Saleem played role of a skating coach in the film. The director Amol Gupte composed and sang one song for the movie. Rest of the songs were composed by Hitesh Sonik. Amol Gole again worked with Gupte and shot this movie. The film released in theatres on 9 May 2014 with good reviews.
The plot centres around Arjun Harishchand Waghmare (Partho Gupte) and his dream to skate. The film chronicles his coach Aniket Bhargava (Saqib Saleem) and Arjun's journey towards being a champion skater.
After his father's death Arjun and his family moves to Mumbai. Arjun starts to work at a tea stall where he sees some children arrive at night for Lucky (Aniket) Sir. He sees that the children are skating and gets attracted to skating. He finds the skates too expensive so his four friends make a pair of skates out of garbage and call it hawaa hawaai. Aniket gets impressed by Arjun and decides to teach him skating. Arjun comes out to be very talented and Aniket decides to send him to participate in the district level skating race. On the day of the race Arjun gets missing . Aniket finds that he is ill and immediately takes him to a hospital where he comes to know that Arjun has hepatitis. Arjun gets cured and Aniket learns about the difficulties of the poor child about the lack of proper food, sleep and continuous workload. He realizes that the Arjun and his friends have a big heart and they need to be educated. He tries to help them. All his other students come to meet Arjun and bring him nutritional supplements. Aniket decides to send Arjun to the state level skating race and registers him from his hometown (Yavatmal district). Arjun remembers of his father and wins the race. The film ends showing that Arjun and his friends are admitted in a school and an article is printed in the newspaper about Arjun.
- Partho Gupte as Arjun Harishchand Waghmare
- Saqib Saleem as Aniket Bhargava / Lucky Sir
- Pragya Yadav as Pragya Nanda
- Makarand Deshpande as Harishchand Waghmare (Arjun's father)
- Devraya Gole
- Anuj Sachdeva as Aniruddha Bhargava (Aniket's elder brother)
- Razak Khan as Garage Mechanic
- Neha Joshi
- Rekha Kamat
- Sanjay Dadich
- Sanjay Tripathi
- Dhiraj Utmani as Lucky Sir's skating coach
- Hardik Raheja
- Srishti Sharma
- Arjun Nichani
- Manav Hirey
- Saba Qureshi
- Aaliya Qureshi
- Solya Qureshi
- Suman Arjun Mahaskar
- Thirupathi N. Kushnapelli
- Salman Chhote Khan
- Ashfaque Bismillah Khan
- Maaman Memon
- Mahesh Kumar
- Jaival Shah
- Khushi Shah
- Sunidhi Chauhan (Special Appearance)
- Riyansh Bhatia
As of 27 August 2013, shooting of the film began in Mumbai.
Hawaa Hawaai got mostly positive reviews from critics. Subhash K. Jha gave it 4.5 Stars and said that "Hawaa Hawaai is an extraordinary saga of ordinary lives, the kind we often pass by at traffic signals". Joginder Tuteja called it a "Touching Tale" and rated it 3.5 stars. Noyon Jyoti Parasara rated it 4 out of 4 and commented "The film serves as a reminder and a lesson - in hope, in empathy and gratitude.".
- "Hawaa Hawaai - Movie - Box Office India". Retrieved 19 November 2016.
- "Business Done by Hawaa Hawaai on 1st Day | Friday Total Income". NewsZoner. Retrieved 9 May 2014.
- "Amole Gupte next's venture is Hawaa Hawaai". Times of India. 26 August 2013. Retrieved 13 December 2013.
- "Sridevi approached for Amol Gupte's Hawaa Hawaai". India Today. Retrieved 3 January 2014.
- "Amole Gupte turns composer-singer for 'Hawaa Hawaai'". Indian Express. Retrieved 17 January 2014.
- "Fox locks Hawaa Hawaai worldwide from 9th May 2014". USA.gov.
- "Amol Gupte's next, Hawaa Hawaai a commercial film". NDTV. 27 August 2013. Retrieved 13 December 2013.
- "Movie Review: Hawaa Hawaai is an inspiring window into a child's dreams". IANS. news.biharprabha.com. Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- "Movie Review: Hawaa Hawaai makes you laugh, smile, brood and almost cry too. And of course root for the little champion!". NowRunning.com. Retrieved 9 May 2014.