|Born||June 20, 1984|
|Listed height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Listed weight||220 lb (100 kg)|
|High school||Westchester (Los Angeles, California)|
|NBA draft||2006 / Round: 2 / Pick: 54th overall|
|Selected by the New Jersey Nets|
|Position||Shooting guard / Small forward|
|2006–2007||New Jersey Nets|
|2008||Siviglia Wear Teramo|
|2010–2011||Rain or Shine Elasto Painters|
|2012–2014||Guaros de Lara|
|Career highlights and awards|
High school career
Adams attended Westchester High School in Westchester, Los Angeles, where he averaged 18 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assists while leading his team to a 32–2 record, the California State Division I-A Championship, and a USA Today No. 1 ranking in his senior year. A McDonald's All-American and second team Parade All-America pick. Named California Mr. Basketball, the first guard to receive the honor since Baron Davis in 1997.
Adams played collegiately at the University of Arizona from 2002 to 2006. Adams played primarily at the small forward position under coach Lute Olson and wore number 21 throughout his collegiate career. He was named All-Pac-10 First Team in 2006.
In the 2006 NBA draft, Adams was selected by the New Jersey Nets in the second round with the 54th pick. In pre-draft workouts, Adams was injured after Texas forward P. J. Tucker stepped on his foot. Adams made the Nets roster and in his rookie year and started eight games, finishing with 61 played games that season. He scored his first points on November 24. On November 29, 2006, Adams scored a career-high 16 points against the Boston Celtics in 23 minutes of playing time. On July 14, 2007, the Nets waived Adams.
On January 7, 2009, Adams was traded to the Los Angeles Clippers along with cash considerations for a future conditional second-round pick. He was quickly waived by the Clippers, and signed with KK Vojvodina Srbijagas shortly after.
NBA career statistics
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
- NETS WAIVE HASSAN ADAMS
- "Cleveland Waives Adams And Rice". [RealGM Staff Report]. October 27, 2007. Archived from the original on October 28, 2007. Retrieved October 27, 2007.
- "Raptors Sign Free Agent Hassan Adams". Toronto Raptors. July 8, 2008. Retrieved July 8, 2008.
- "Clippers Acquire Hassan Adams From Toronto Raptors". NBA.com. January 7, 2009. Retrieved January 7, 2009.
- "Clippers Waive Hassan Adams". NBA.com. January 7, 2009. Retrieved January 7, 2009.
- Vojvodina Srbijagas inks Hassan Adams
- Singapore Slingers sign Hassan Adams
- "Hassan Adams Signs with AmeriLeague". AmeriLeague.com. October 12, 2015. Retrieved October 12, 2015.
- "AmeriLeague Founder Revealed As Con Artist". RealGM.com. October 22, 2015. Retrieved October 22, 2015.