|Died||2 November 2015 (aged 92)|
Haruko Kato (加藤 治子, Katō Haruko, 24 November 1922 – 2 November 2015) was a Japanese actress.
Haruko Kato was born in Akasaka, Minato, Tokyo, on 24 November 1922. After training at acting school, she was signed up with the film production company Toho in 1939, debuting in Hanatsumi Nikki in the same year.
Kato died on 2 November 2015 at her home in Tokyo, aged 92.
- Something Like It (1981), Yumi's mother
- Gray Sunset (1985), Kikuyo Takano
- Tokyo Blackout (1987)
- Kiki's Delivery Service (1989), Madame (voice)
- Howl's Moving Castle (2004), Madame Suliman (voice)
- Chameleon (2008)
- Still Walking (2008)
- About Her Brother (2010)
- 女優の加藤治子さん死去 「寺内貫太郎一家」で母親役 [Actress Haruko Kato dies - Mother role in "Terauchi Kantaro Ikka"]. Asahi Digital (in Japanese). Japan: The Asahi Shimbun Company. 5 November 2015. Retrieved 5 November 2015.
- 加藤治子さん９２歳大往生 ありがとう…優しき昭和のお母さん [Haruko Kato dies at 92 - Thanks for mother of Showa period]. Sponichi Annex (in Japanese). Japan: Sports Nippon Newspapers. 5 November 2015. Retrieved 5 November 2015.
- 俳優の加藤治子さん死去 [Actress Haruko Kato dies]. NHK News Web (in Japanese). Japan: Japan Broadcasting Corporation. 5 November 2015. Archived from the original on 5 November 2015. Retrieved 5 November 2015.