Harrisburg–York–Lebanon, PA CSA
Combined Statistical Area
Map of the Harrisburg–York–Lebanon, PA Combined Statistical Area (CSA), composed of the following parts:
|Time zone||UTC-5 (ET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
The Harrisburg–York–Lebanon, PA Combined Statistical Area (CSA) is made up of six counties in southern Pennsylvania. The United States Office of Management and Budget has recognized the Harrisburg and York areas along with several Metropolitan Statistical Areas to make a Combined Statistical Area, located in southern Pennsylvania. As of the 2010 United States Census the CSA had a population total of 1,219,422, and ranked 3rd most populous in the state of Pennsylvania and 43rd most populous in the United States.
Components of the Combined Statistical Area
- Harrisburg–Carlisle, PA Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Lebanon, PA Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Lebanon County population 133,568
- Gettysburg, PA Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Adams County population 101,407
- York–Hanover, PA Metropolitan Statistical Area
- York County population 434,972
- "Office of Management and Budget | The White House". whitehouse.gov. Retrieved 2014-05-25.
- "2010 Census". census.gov. Retrieved 2014-05-25.