|Ceased operation||December 1999|
Harris Bus was established in October 1986 as bus and coach operator in Grays. In 1997 diversified, operating routes under contract to London Regional Transport winning tenders to operate routes 108, 128, 129, 132, 150 and 180.
- Companies House extract company no 2041559 Harris Bus Company Limited
- Torde, Roger (2015). Privatising London's Buses. Crowthorne: Capital Transport Publishing. pp. 230–231. ISBN 9781854143945.
- "Harris Bus: Why LT took over" Buses issue 542 May 2000
- TfL to consider whether East Thames Buses could offer better value Transport for London 10 December 2008
- Go-Ahead buys East Thames Buses Archived 2014-05-24 at the Wayback Machine Bus & Coach Professional 3 August 2009
|This article about an English company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|