|Born||21 June 1987|
|Alma mater||Kingston University|
|Spouse(s)||Bobby Mair (m. 2017)|
Kemsley began stand-up in 2011 at the Laughing Horse, and won the Funny's Funny contest. In 2012, she won Bath Comedy Festival New Act of the Year and Brighton Comedy Festival New Act of the Year and was named by Rhod Gilbert as one of the Ten Must See Comics of 2012.
Kemsley has appeared on Sam Delaney's News Thing, Roast Battle, 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown and 8 Out of 10 Cats. She and then-fiancé Bobby Mair appeared on a Viceland reality show in 2017, entitled Bobby & Harriet Get Married, featuring their wedding, officiated by comedian Romesh Ranganathan.
- Jones, Richard (13 February 2018). "Comedian Bobby Mair: The day I found my real mother on Facebook" – via www.telegraph.co.uk.
- Kemsley, Harriet (21 June 2012). "tell a lie, 25 actually began prewasp at 5am. When I woke with a start and tidied a cupboard. Oh yes happy birthday harriet. (said slowly)".
- Kemsley, Harriet (21 June 2014). "Look I know everyone's just favouriting my tweets as I keep on subtly mentioning it's my birthday.Thanku I appreciate it,here,on my birthday".
- "Harriet Kemsley". 22 January 2019.
- Logan, Brian (28 March 2019). "Harriet Kemsley review – ebullient comic slams slut-shaming" – via www.theguardian.com.
- Gibsone, Harriet (17 August 2015). "From drugs to infidelity: the comedy couple exposing their romance on stage" – via www.theguardian.com.
- Gil, Natalie (14 September 2015). "Learn from our mistakes: freshers' week regrets" – via www.theguardian.com.
- "BBC Three - Comedy At The Fringe - Harriet Kemsley". BBC.
- "Why Is Harriet Crying?". audioboom.com.
- "Harriet Kemsley". IMDb.
- "THE BIG INTERVIEW WITH HARRIET KEMSLEY".
- Best, Steve (21 September 2017). "Joker Face: Over 450 Comedians Share Their Best One-liners". Unbound Publishing – via Google Books.
|This article about a British comedian or humourist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|