|Archdeacon of Rochdale|
|Church||Church of England|
|Predecessor||Arthur Henry Ballard|
|Other posts||Vicar of St Peter's Church, Bolton (1965–1982)|
|Birth name||Harold Ormandy Fielding|
|Born||13 November 1912|
|Died||30 August 1987 (aged 74)|
|Children||3 sons and 1 daughter|
|Education||Farnworth Grammar School|
|Alma mater||Magdalene College, Cambridge|
Born in 1912, the son of Harold W. Fielding and Florence Fielding (née Ormandy), he was educated at Farnworth Grammar School and Magdalene College, Cambridge, and then trained for the Anglican ministry at Ripon College Cuddesdon. Fielding married to Elsie Whillance at St James' Church, Farnworth in 1939. They had four children: Timothy, Robert, Catherine, and John. After curacies at St Mary's, Leigh and St Paul's, Walkden, he was Vicar of St James', New Bury from 1944 to 1965. Fielding was then Vicar of St Peter's, Bolton from 1965 to 1982, during which time he also became Archdeacon of Rochdale. After his retirement, he lived in Bromley Cross, a suburb in the Metropolitan Borough of Bolton. He published a book in 1983 about James Slade, Vicar of St Peter's, Bolton, one of Fielding's 19th-century predecessors. He died on 30 August 1987, aged 74.
- . Church news. The Times (61153). London. February 9, 1982. p. 12. Missing or empty
- "Fielding, Harold Ormandy". Who's Who. ukwhoswho.com. 1920–2016 (November 2012 online ed.). A & C Black, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing plc. Retrieved 4 July 2013. (subscription or UK public library membership required)
- Fielding, Canon H. O. "Parish of New Bury 1840-1965" (PDF). Seven Saints Team. Retrieved 4 July 2016.
- Crockford's (1976). Crockford's Clerical Directory 1975-76. London: Oxford University Press. ISBN 0-19-200008-X.
- Probate Service. "Wills and Probate 1858–1996". Find a will. GOV.UK. Retrieved 4 July 2016.
FIELDING, Harold Ormandy of 6 High Meadows, Bromley Cross, Bolton, died 30 August 1987. Probate Manchester 19 November  £59579.
- Fielding, H. O. (1983). James Slade: vicar of Bolton, 1817-1856. Bolton: Friends of Bolton Parish Church.
- General Register Office. "England and Wales Death Registration Index 1837–2007". FamilySearch. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Jul-Aug-Sep 1987, Bolton Registration District, Volume 38, Page 120. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
|Church of England titles|
Richard Greville Norburn
| Vicar of St Peter's, Bolton
Alfred Christopher Hall
Arthur Henry Ballard
| Archdeacon of Rochdale