|Location||7135 Windsor Avenue|
Berwyn, Illinois 60402
|Line(s)||BNSF Chicago Subdivision|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|2018||451 (average weekday) 7.1%|
|Rank||106 out of 236|
Harlem Avenue is one of three stations on Metra's BNSF Railway Line in Berwyn, Illinois. The station is 10 miles (16 km) from Union Station, the east end of the line. In Metra's zone-based fare system, Harlem Avenue is in zone B. As of 2018, Harlem Avenue is the 106th busiest of Metra's 236 non-downtown stations, with an average of 451 weekday boardings. A station building is on the south side of the three-track main.
- "Route 302 – Ogden / Stanley". PaceBus.com. Chicago: Pace Suburban Bus Service.
- "Route 307 – Harlem". PaceBus.com. Chicago: Pace Suburban Bus Service.
- "Commuter Rail System Station Boarding/Alighting Count: Summary Results Fall 2018" (PDF). Metra. April 2019. Archived from the original (PDF) on 26 May 2019.
- Metra Railfan Tips - BNSF Railway Line
- Illinois Depots (Dynamic Depot Maps)
- Media related to Harlem Avenue station at Wikimedia Commons
- Metra – Stations – Harlem Avenue station
- Image of Westbound Train @ Harlem Avenue Station (Metra Railfans)
- Station from Harlem Avenue entrance from Google Maps Street View
|This Illinois train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|