Harkesh Nagar Okhla is a Delhi Metro station in Delhi. It is located between Govind Puri and Jasola Apollo stations on the Violet Line. The station was opened with the first section of the Line on 3 October 2010 in time for the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony on the same day. It was earlier known as Okhla, and was renamed in December 2014.
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||Towards →Raja Nahar Singh|
|Northbound||→Towards ←Kashmere Gate|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
|Harkesh Nagar Okhla metro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2||Gate No-3|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – Descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Harkesh Nagar Okhla metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.