|Harker Heights High School|
1001 FM 2410
|School type||Public High school|
|School district||Killeen Independent School District|
|Athletics conference||UIL Class AAAAAA|
Harker Heights High School is a 6A public high school located in Harker Heights, Texas (USA). It is one of four high schools in the Killeen Independent School District located in western Bell County and serves students in Harker Heights along with parts of Killeen. In 2011, the school was rated "Academically Acceptable" by the Texas Education Agency.
The Harker Heights Knights compete in the following sports:
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
Harker Heights High School, enables students to take elective classes. These elective classes are available to every student, but the type of electives you receive depend on the grade which you are currently in. Elective classes give students the chance to explore the type of career in which they would like to follow. these are just few of the electives:
Theater arts, art, JROTC, sewing, photo journalism, dance, computer graphics, and a lot more.
- Dominique Zeigler - Former Baylor University and San Francisco 49ers Wide Receiver.
- Isaac Murphy - Former University of Texas at Austin two time All-Big 12 Track and Field heptathlete.
- Kyle Thompson -Former University of Texas at Austin seven time All-Big 12 Track and Field Athlete. 
- Dalenta Stephens - Professional basketball player who played for the Milwaukee Bucks and the Memphis Grizzlies.
- "UIL 2018-2020 Reclassification and Realignment".
- "2011 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original on 2012-06-28.
- "Schools - The Athletics Department .com". www.theathleticsdepartment.com.
- "Dominique Zeigler - Football". Baylor University Athletics.
- "Isaac Murphy - Track & Field / Cross Country m". University of Texas Athletics.
- "Kyle Thompson - Track & Field / Cross Country m". University of Texas Athletics.