|Harbor High School|
300 La Fonda Avenue
|Student to teacher ratio||1:26|
|Rival||Santa Cruz High|
Harbor High School is a high school located in Santa Cruz, California, with roughly 950 members of its student body. The mascot, Petey the Pirate, sports the school colors of green and gold.  
Harbor High is well known for its variety of arts programs. The school's theater department offers a student-directed play and musical each year, amassing over 100 participants in total. Harbor High also hosts Escapade, a local dance group also run by students. Until 2018, the Harbor High Little Theatre was run by Cathy Warner, who has been teaching and directing for three decades. Although Harbor does not have a marching band, the school does a concert band and guitar class fun time.
Harbor competes in the Santa Cruz Coast Athletic League alongside Santa Cruz High School, Scotts Valley High School, Soquel High School, San Lorenzo Valley High School and St. Francis Catholic School.
Perhaps the greatest Harbor Dynasty was that of Girls' Soccer who won 9 CCS Championships in 14 years under head coach Gerald Pleasant who retired in 2004. The Harbor High School boys' swim team has won 26 SCCAL Championships in the 40 years that the school has been open.
Recently Harbor has made great strides in surf competitions, even getting an article on the National Surf League Website.
As Harbor and Santa Cruz are the only two teams within the City of Santa Cruz, the Pirates and Cardinals annually compete for the City Championship in football represented by a large Conch Shell trophy. Beginning in 2004, Harbor won the Shell 3 consecutive times. Santa Cruz has won the last 2 games. 2004: Santa Cruz 21, Harbor 23; 2005: Harbor 35, Santa Cruz 15; 2006: Santa Cruz 6, Harbor 28; 2007: Harbor 0, Santa Cruz 49; 2008: Santa Cruz 27, Harbor 14. As of the 2012 season Harbor holds the Conch until 2015.
- Jennifer Otter Bickerdike, Music Writer and Presenter
- Juli Simpson Inkster, LPGA professional golfer
- Bill Miller, Major League Baseball umpire
- Wali Razaqi, film producer and actor
- Adam Scott, actor
- Tim Young, former NBA center
- "Harbor High". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved February 4, 2019.
- "Harbor High School". harborhigh.org. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
- "Harbor High School". yelp.com. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
- "Harbor High School". education.com. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
- "Visual and Performing Arts".
- "School Accountability Report Card" (PDF). Retrieved 31 May 2017.